Users can use iTunes if they wish to transfer presentations to iPhone, iPad, or iPod and the PC. This procedure will be successful in case the users are not using iCloud. The MS PowerPoint presentations can also be transferred by opening them in Keynote document. Here’s how to transfer keynote presentations with iTunes.
Steps for Transferring Keynote Presentations from the PC
• Pair the iPhone to the system.
• After that, go to iTunes on the system in case it is not open automatically.
• In a few minutes, the device option will start showing on the iTunes located on the upper left-hand side of the screen.
• Press on the Device option given in the iTunes window.
• After that, tap on the File Sharing option located in the textbox.
• Choose the Keynote application provided in the drop-down menu on the left-hand side of the screen.
• After that, tap on the Add button.
• Choose the Keynote presentation.
• Press on the Add button.
• Now the presentation starts showing in the Keynote documents pull-down menu given in the iTunes window.
• You need to launch the Keynote on the iPhone.
• Press on the File application located on the Home screen.
• Click on the Browse button given at the end of the display.
• After that, click on the My iPad option.
• If you wish to go to the presentation on the iPhone, then press on the Keynote folder and after that, click on the presentation thumbnail.
Steps for Transferring Keynote Presentations to the PC
• In case the presentation is not already stored on the PC then you need to transfer the presentation to the PC.
• Pair the iPhone to the PC.
• Otherwise, go to the Settings option for using the iTunes Wi-Fi Sync.
• After that, press on the General button.
• Go to the iTunes on the system.
• After a few minutes, you will get the Device option start showing in the iTunes window provided on the upper left-hand side of the display.
• Tap on the Device option given in the iTunes window.
• After that, tap on the File Sharing button given in the textbox.
• Choose the Keynote application provided in the menu list given on the left-hand column of the display.
• Choose the presentation you wish to transfer with iTunes.
• Tap on the Save button.
• Select a folder.
• Press on the Save button
Davis Johnson is a self-professed security expert; she has been making the people aware of the security threats. Her passion is to write about Cyber security, cryptography, malware, social engineering, internet and new media. She writes for Norton security products at norton.com/setup.