Most of the computers have in-built Realtek sound cards, and you can use the digital output to make audio. If you are facing Realtek Digital Output has no sound issue, then you can fix it by following the instructions listed below.
Here’s How to Fix Realtek Digital Output Has No Sound
• Change your audio device
1. Press on the Start provided in the end left-hand side of the system display.
2. Choose the Control Panel option.
3. Press on the Hardware and Sound option.
4. It is difficult to find this option in the Control Panel window.
5. In case you have set the menu in the small icons, press on the option given near to View By option located in the top right-hand side of the display.
6. Choose the Category option
7. Then, press on the Sound option.
8. Once you have pressed on the Sound button, the small sound context menu will start showing on the screen.
9. Go to the Playback option given in that context menu.
10. Now, you will get the names of all the devices which are paired to the system,
11. You need to right-click on the Speakers option.
12. After that, click on the Set as Default button.
13. In case you do not get this option, then this is because the speaker is already placed as default.
14. After that, Choose the Enable option provided on the same menu list.
15. You have to turn on Realtek Digital option in case you wish to return to the digital audio.
• Use Shortcut
In case you do not want to go to the Control Panel and find the right options and features, then you can use a shortcut to do so. Here’s how:
1. You have to right-click on the speaker symbol located on the toolbar at the end right-hand corner of the display.
2. After that, choose the Playback Devices option.
3. It will launch the sound context menu on your screen.
• Update the System Audio Drivers
1. Click on the Windows and R keys together for opening the Run window.
2. Otherwise, press on the Start option.
3. Enter Run in the search box.
4. After that, press on the Enter option.
5. Enter “devmgmt.msc” in the given box.
6. Press on the Enter option.
7. You will get the menu list of all the devices which are paired to the system.
8. You have to select the right category.
9. After that, select the Video, Sound, Audio Inputs and Outputs, and Game Controllers option.
• Update Drivers
1. You need to right-click on the drivers to start the updating process of it by choosing the Update option.
2. In case you wish to fix the Realtek Digital Output has no sound issue, then you need to update the Realtek driver first.
Mike Smith is a creative person who has been writing blogs and articles about cyber security. He writes about the latest updates regarding mcafee.com/activate and how it can improve the work experience of users. His articles have been published in many popular e-magazines, blogs and websites.