The email threads feature is designed to provide you more convenient and easy access to the emails by organizing the emails in Gmail and Hotmail. But most of the people don’t like getting the emails from the single source and they wish to get all the emails separately. If you are one of them, then follow the instructions mentioned below to disable email threads.
Steps to Disable Email Threads in Gmail
• Open your default internet browser like Mozilla Firefox.
• Enter the Gmail in the search box of the default internet browser.
• Click on the Enter button.
• Now, go to the log in page of Gmail.
• Select a correct account to sign in to the Gmail.
• Enter the password or create one of the Gmail accounts.
• Press on the Next option located on the Gmail page.
• After signing in to the Gmail account successfully, press on the gear symbol provided at the upper side of the Gmail page.
• After pressing on this symbol, you will get a context menu on display.
• Click on the Settings button by going to the menu list.
• Slide to the Conversation View title.
• After that, select the “Conversation View off” option to disable email threads.
• At last, press on the Save Changes option provided at the end of the Gmail settings menu so that you can save the changes you have done.
• Once you have pressed on that option, the email threads get automatically disabled in the Gmail.
Steps to Disable Email Threads in Hotmail
• Go to the default browsing application.
• Enter Hotmail in the search box provided on the default browsing application.
• Choose the Enter option so that you can go to the log in page of Hotmail.
• Enter the email address registered with the Hotmail given below the login title.
• After that, press on the Next option.
• Type a protected password which is linked with the Hotmail account.
• After that, press on the login option.
• After completing the login process, press on the Gear symbol provided at the right-hand side of the ribbon titled as Outlook.
• After pressing on this symbol, click on the Quick Settings option located on display.
• Choose the link which indicates “View all Outlook Settings” by going to the menu list.
• Go to the Message Organization title located in the Layout Settings window.
• After that, select the “Show email as individual messages” option.
• At last, press on the Save option provided at the upper right-hand side of the Outlook Settings menu so that you can save the changes which you have made.
• Once you have clicked on the Save option, the email thread gets successfully disabled from your Hotmail account.
Davis Johnson is a self-professed security expert; she has been making the people aware of the security threats. Her passion is to write about Cybersecurity, cryptography, malware, social engineering, internet and new media. She writes for Norton security products at norton.com/setup.