In case you have captured an amazing photo to upload as your Instagram profile picture, but you don’t like the background of your photo, then you can change it by using Snapseed. This software is used by Instagram users to edit their photos. If you want to change the background on Snapseed, then go through the instructions listed below.
Steps to Change the Background on Snapseed
• Go to the picture located in the Snapseed application.
• Press on the Tools located at the end of the screen.
• It will open the menu list of all the tools which you can start using it for the manipulation of the picture.
• If you want to make the white background, press on the Brush tool.
• You will get it in the third column by going to the upper side of the menu.
• Press on the Dodge and Burn option located in the menu list given at the end of the display.
• Start using the up and down arrows to change the intensity of the brush tool, which should be from -10 to 10.
• Move the finger over the pink background which you wish to change.
• Start moving it in case you are coloring by using the pencil, but you should not press hard on the display.
• Now, the background color starts fading while moving the finger.
• Additionally, press on the eye symbol located in the end right-hand side of the display.
• After enabling the eye feature, the red color will show you the tool intensity on the screen.
• After disabling the eye feature; you will get the white color background.
• Press on the checkmark located at the end right-hand side for saving the changes you have made.
• To change the background, click on the photo to zoom in and start using an azure square located in the end left-hand side to move to the image.
• Once you have changed the background, click on the checkmark.
Steps to Save the Image
After saving all the changes successfully and once the background gets changed, you need to move the image now. You have to press on the Export option provided in the end right-hand side of the display.
After completing all these steps, you will get the four options on your screen:
• Save: You need to save a duplicate of the image in the Snapseed folder located in the mobile gallery.
• Share: This option permits you to start sharing the photo to one of your friends through Facebook, Bluetooth, Gmail, Yahoo, and many online services. Through this option, you can upload the image by going to the Instagram feed.
• Export As: This option helps you to select the filename and also the location where you wish to save the image. Through this option, you can save the image to Google Drive.
• Export: As same as the above-mentioned option, this option helps you to save the duplicate of the image in the Snapseed folder by going to the mobile gallery.
Mike Smith is a creative person who has been writing blogs and articles about cyber security. He writes about the latest updates regarding mcafee.com/activate and how it can improve the work experience of users. His articles have been published in many popular e-magazines, blogs and websites.